Monday, December 18, 2006

Who Would Have Thought

That a monthly weigh-in would be something I'd actually be interested in? Not me, noooooo, not in a MILLION years, but lo and behold, here I am actually excited to see how my results are going to be at my local Curves! I joined Curves this past February with a mindboggling 220 pounds on my 5 foot 4 inch body. I got on the scales this morning, along with having my body fat percentage taken, along with every form of measurement possible and here are the results....*drumroll please*
Weight came in at 204.5 for a total loss since February of 21 1/2 pounds (yes, I'm dieting, and yes, I'm human, I still sneak the bad stuff), total inches lost is 20.25, and I've lost 14.34 pounds of body fat. In 10 months. Pretty darn spiffy if you ask me. And the beauty of this is, even if I do cheat, and have that chocoloate covered no-no, I'm not instantly gaining every ounce back plus ten pounds. Oh yeah, it's been hard, darn hard at times, especially when the kids are pigging out on Halloween candy or ice cream, but I can honestly say now, I've lost weight during the holiday season :) Well, that's all I have for today, so I'm going to go now...have a date with the boys to make Christmas candies and cookies! Y'all have a wonderful Holiday season, and I'll pull up the chair for a chat tomorrow :)

No comments: